MetaTester 5 randomly uninstalls itself, memory leaks, and not using all cores

Hi MQL5, 

I need answers as to why MT5 keeps uninstalling itself, at least once per quarter, the app is just... gone! 

I also need to know why MT5 keeps consuming all of the RAM on my servers when they're not processing anything 

And lastly, why does the latest MT5 update have only two cores out of the four or more available on the computer?

I like earning the money from the processing earnings, but the app actually has to work reliably so that processing jobs can be sent and not bring the whole computer to a screeching halt?

So, why is this app so much of a pain to run and maintain?

Same observations here: for as long as I have known, MetaTester has had horrible memory leaks.  And ever since August 5, on my most capable PC, MetaTester uninstalls and deletes itself every 24 hours.  I have to run LiveUpdate to restore it, and then manually reinstall the individual agents.  It has done this a couple times on other random PCs in my network as well.  Checking the logs does not reveal any useful information as to why.  Manually installing a full set of testers (one for each CPU thread, as supported before) results in MetaTester uninstalling itself within minutes, despite systems with 16 and 32GB of RAM.  So basically, a system with 4GB of RAM can install (but not successfully run) 4 agents, but a system with the same 4-core 8-thread CPU and 16GB of RAM that can easily run all 8 agents is limited to the same 4.  Asinine!  As others have noted, this cuts processing power almost in half.