VPS ip

Hello Everyone...

one question..

how to know VPS ip? I have no idea to create remote desktop connection

ganu shop:

Hello Everyone...

one question..

how to know VPS ip? I have no idea to create remote desktop connection

MQL5 VPS doesn't work like that, for other VPS ask the provider.

Just see help

Hello everyone.

i have an issue with my VPS. I rent it less than one month ago but i got problems with my computer than i took a new computer. I logged in my account and i don't see the VPS anymore. It seems i need to rent a new one. How to recover my old VPS ?

carine111:

Hello everyone.

i have an issue with my VPS. I rent it less than one month ago but i got problems with my computer than i took a new computer. I logged in my account and i don't see the VPS anymore. It seems i need to rent a new one. How to recover my old VPS ?

MQL5 VPS is provided for trading account.
So, install Metatrader, fill Community tab with your forum login (carine111) and your forum password, login to your trading account, and you will find your VPS (in case it was not expired for example).
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Thank you very much! I see it now. It has not expired yet.
Sergey Golubev:
MQL5 VPS is provided for trading account.
So, install Metatrader, fill Community tab with your forum login (carine111) and your forum password, login to your trading account, and you will find your VPS (in case it was not expired for example).