MT5: How to enable one click trading if I have disabled it accidentally? - page 2

must be some prob with ur broker if its not working even with new charts of gold.

saurabhsuman003: U'll have ur data and any system error will be rectified.

Please post only in English on this forum, "U'll" and "ur" are not words.
          Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your" - MQL4 programming forum 2014.03.04

Did you resolve this problem? I have the same.<Deleted> Do you have any other tips how to swich on back One klick trading? Thanks in advance. 

Sijemoshok:
Did you resolve this problem? I have the same.<Deleted> Do you have any other tips how to swich on back One klick trading? Thanks in advance. 

Read this topic!

I read this topic from the beginning. I tried reinstalling, rebooting, triangle, settings, market watch and nothing helped. My question is if the broker can turn off remotely the One click trading button to make it impossible for the trader to open/close positions. <Deleted>

Fixed the problem with help from support (XM).  You need to use the correct pairs in the Market watch (Right click in window "show all"). 

possibility, because you use Investor password while logging. Try use Password trading