Multi Symbol and Multi TimeFrame EA in Mql5 - page 2

Hi DroidM…

This post may be a little outdated but I have a code that I have been working on for months, it does exactly what it sounds like you are requesting (one open chart, multiple timeframe analysis, each for its respective Symbol) 

I would like to offer some help but please note  I can’t guarantee speedy replies as I am only able to get small blocks of time to engage in my coding, typically in the hours around midnight GMT + 10 

That said, I would be glad to help you out, so let me know if you are still struggling with this. 

Darren James Payne #:
Hi DroidM…

This post may be a little outdated but I have a code that I have been working on for months, it does exactly what it sounds like you are requesting (one open chart, multiple timeframe analysis, each for its respective Symbol) 

I would like to offer some help but please note  I can’t guarantee speedy replies as I am only able to get small blocks of time to engage in my coding, typically in the hours around midnight GMT + 10 

That said, I would be glad to help you out, so let me know if you are still struggling with this. 

I don't want a multiTimeFrame ea but a multiSymbol. And be able to select  which to trade on at that time...

if(_Symbol)

{//sell or buy;}

but the main thing that I have no idea where to start from is getting all selected symbols trading on one open chart

Darren James Payne #:
Hi DroidM…

Pls I am also interested in the multiple timeframe EA. I have been attempting to get one running though what I am working on does not require multiple symbols. 

Kindly share your code on multiple timeframe EA, thanks.

Sphelele Sphesihle Lubanyana #:

I don't want a multiTimeFrame ea but a multiSymbol. And be able to select  which to trade on at that time...

if(_Symbol)

{//sell or buy;}

but the main thing that I have no idea where to start from is getting all selected symbols trading on one open chart

double GBPUSDAsk=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble("GBPUSD",SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits);
double GBPCHFBid=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble("GBPCHF",SYMBOL_BID),_Digits);

if(...)

m_trade.Buy(InpLot,"GBPUSD",GBPUSDAsk,0,0,NULL);
m_trade.Sell(InpLot,"GBPCHF",GBPCHFBid,0,0,NULL);