data charts turning grey?

my charts have all gone strangely grey...it happened before and I was able to change profiles and open new charts with data...now I cant even do that...any ideas?

wolfgang2019:
my charts have all gone strangely grey...it happened before and I was able to change profiles and open new charts with data...now I cant even do that...any ideas?

You've probably logged in with the wrong account credentials or you haven't enabled the specific (on the chart) instrument in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You've probably logged in with the wrong account credentials or you haven't enabled the specific (on the chart) instrument in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

I am logged into the proper account. all my trade history is there and the right balance. it worked for days...then suddenly I cant get normal charts...the charts are coming up grey without the ability to enable anything

wolfgang2019:
I am logged into the proper account. all my trade history is there and the right balance. it worked for days...then suddenly I cant get normal charts...the charts are coming up grey without the ability to enable anything

Can you post a screenshot of this issue?