MT4 PC CRASH Chart bug

Hello Folks,

I noticed if there is a computer crash, when i relaunch sometime my terminals, the timeframe of the charts of the currency i was trading have changed.

Example before my computer crashed the charts i was trading and running an EA with several pairs were  all  on H4, after the crash when i relaunched the terminal i noticed some of the charts were changed to M30.

Is there a way to prevent this from occurring?

If machine crashes, nothing can be saved. Save your changes by closing or restarting the terminal, before the crash. (Wait at least 20 seconds after the GUI closes. The executable doesn't exit until all files are updated and that can take a long time.)

Don Calito:

Hello Folks,

I noticed if there is a computer crash, when i relaunch sometime my terminals, the timeframe of the charts of the currency i was trading have changed.

Example before my computer crashed the charts i was trading and running an EA with several pairs were  all  on H4, after the crash when i relaunched the terminal i noticed some of the charts were changed to M30.

Is there a way to prevent this from occurring?

Thanks for the reply. Oddly enough i had already done a manual restart of my system yet this still occurred.