Placing Orders Clicking on the Chart

Hello guys,

someone has, or someone sells, an indicator-expert advisor (dont know which) that can place orders (pending orders) simply by clicking on the chart (mt4)? (i mean i click for example at 1.00991 and it places an order at that level)

Would be amazing for my strategy,

for free or for money please let me know, im really interested and i have no problem in paying if it does what i want it to do,

Thanks

Please see Freelance.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Buying signal: when the oscillator crosses above the 0 line and continue to cross the +0.0001 Note: We take the buying signal from the oscillator not from the price or close adding the dynamic trailing stop and the take profit Selling signal: When the oscillator crosses below the 0 line and countinues to cross the -0.0001 Note: We take the...

Marco vd Heijden:
Please see Freelance.

thanks ;)

Aldermus: someone has, or someone sells, an indicator-expert advisor (dont know which) that can place orders (pending orders) simply by clicking on the chart (mt4)?
  1. Indicators can not trade, must be an EA.

2. Search for a GUI/Trade Assistant EA like mine (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 2018.01.14 and modified for screen resolution #75 2020.02.17

William Roeder:
  1. Indicators can not trade, must be an EA.

2. Search for a GUI/Trade Assistant EA like mine (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 2018.01.14 and modified for screen resolution #75 2020.02.17

great, thanks a lot, i googled but seems like there is nothing for free. i cant find really anything like that. strange, cause i think its a very useful way to trade fast charts

I will ask to freelance section