How to fix invalid stops error - page 2

Abhimanyu Hans #: Hello, someone please help, I am getting invalid stops error in validation process of the EA, and my EA doesn't use any stop loss or take profit levels, then why this error ?
Please provide more details. Show the output of the validation process logs.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Please provide more details. Show the output of the validation process logs.

above is the validation errors

@Abhimanyu Hans #: above is the validation errors

It seems you are not properly checking the Freeze Level when deleting/cancelling a pending order.

Pending orders can not be deleted or modified if the declared open price violates the Freeze Level parameter requirements.
  • Attempt to modify order or position within the SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL freeze level
  • Also pay attention to the following ... courtesy of Vladimir Karputov

Fernando Carreiro #:

It seems you are not properly checking the Freeze Level when deleting/cancelling a pending order.

Pending orders can not be deleted or modified if the declared open price violates the Freeze Level parameter requirements.
  • Attempt to modify order or position within the SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL freeze level

Okay, thank you, I will look into it, and try to sort this out. 

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, you were right, its something with the freeze levels, I will solve this problem. Thank you.