Failed to connect to server mql5

Hi

I can't connect my mql5 profile to MT5, i have this message when i try to connect : Virtual Hosting failed to connect to server 'www.mql5.com' (www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12169])

So i can't use some indicators that i bought on mql5.

But i can connect it to MT4, so the problem is only with mt5.

Someone could help me ?

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
Dozens of new automated trading applications appear in the MQL5 Market every day. Choose the right app among 10,000 products and forget about unnecessary routine operations of manual trading. Sell your algorithmic trading programs through the largest store of trading applications! One Click Close The script allows users to easily close...

danto07:

Hi

I can't connect my mql5 profile to MT5, i have this message when i try to connect : Virtual Hosting failed to connect to server 'www.mql5.com' (www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12169])

So i can't use some indicators that i bought on mql5.

But i can connect it to MT4, so the problem is only with mt5.

Someone could help me ?

Login with your danto07 username and not your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It's not a problem about this because i can connect my account to MT4, the problem is only with mt5. I dont understand why thiss message appear and i cant connect

danto07:

It's not a problem about this because i can connect my account to MT4, the problem is only with mt5. I dont understand why thiss message appear and i cant connect

There is no way that you can connect to your MQL5 account in MT4 and not in MT5, with the same username and password.

Double check your credentials and try again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There is no way that you can connect to your MQL5 account in MT4 and not in MT5, with the same username and password.

Double check your credentials and try again.

There are some occasions that if the password is very long then it rejects the connection . 
For instance , sometimes to use the cloud protector on mt5 some users must change their password to 8 characters connect to mql5 on mt5 , do their thing then change back the password .
Nonetheless , its probably a wrong credential issue (like 99.9% of the time)

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thanks for help!

Im having the same issue. Receiving an error "authorization failed""MQL Base - failed connect to server" MQL5 Market failed connect to www.mql5.com(www.mql5.com:443 send request failed (12029)

No issues to login to account on web. I have reset the password already.

Is this common and how can I resolve this?

Hello,

I have the same issue with version 1380.

Are there any new ideas how to solve this?

Florian Riedrich #:

Hello,

I have the same issue with version 1380.

Are there any new ideas how to solve this?

There is one old idea -
Login with your username and not your email.

Your username is 1stdiablo-real1 because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/1stdiablo-real1

Sergey Golubev #:

There is one old idea -
Login with your username and not your email.

Your username is 1stdiablo-real1 because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/1stdiablo-real1

Currently on Windows 11 ARM (running on Parallels on a Apple Silicon M1:

The December 16th 2022 build 3550 works fine, however as soon as you upgrade to the Jul build 3802 it is no longer able to connect to the MQL5.com community and keeps on retrying without succes. As soon when you downgrade (by keeping your old binaries) it works again and no password needs to be entered it just works out of the box.

I'll make a seperate post for this and crosslink it.

Wes dR #:

Currently on Windows 11 ARM (running on Parallels on a Apple Silicon M1:

The December 16th 2022 build 3550 works fine, however as soon as you upgrade to the Jul build 3802 it is no longer able to connect to the MQL5.com community and keeps on retrying without succes. As soon when you downgrade (by keeping your old binaries) it works again and no password needs to be entered it just works out of the box.

I'll make a seperate post for this and crosslink it.

Please don't double post.
Reason: