Metatrader for macOS

Seriously ! there's no macOS version of Metatrader ?? 
we need a macOS app, like a real app, not a windows software that we actually have to download another software to get it working on our macOS laptops.  
i'm really disappointed i love Metatrader4 and i used it all the time when i had my windows laptop. now that i bought a MacBook i'm stuck! 
cmon! you're a big company can't you just a hire a developer to make Metatrader version for mac ??!! there's millions of traders who have MacBooks. 
i suggest you guys start working on a version for macOS as soon as possible.

Aymen AMAMRA:
Seriously ! there's no macOS version of Metatrader ?? 
we need a macOS app, like a real app, not a windows software that we actually have to download another software to get it working on our macOS laptops.  
i'm really disappointed i love Metatrader4 and i used it all the time when i had my windows laptop. now that i bought a MacBook i'm stuck! 
cmon! you're a big company can't you just a hire a developer to make Metatrader version for mac ??!! there's millions of traders who have MacBooks. 
i suggest you guys start working on a version for macOS as soon as possible.

Absolutely. This is the 21st century. Unbelievable that a software company can't provide a proper MacOS based Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 platform. MacOS is far better than Windows. Far past time to provide this software without crap work arounds like PlayOnMac and Wine that don't work.

kingq44:
MacOS is far better than Windows.

Since when? Or are you just starting another Windows versus MacOs thread? 😂

You do not have to use a two-seater convertible to make deliveries.
It's your choice.