signal with moneyback gurrantee

is there any signal provider who can give guarantee if s/he can failed to achieve certain % than s/he will refund the subscription fee ?

bcz so far found there are so many high return earning signal with past record but when they start to sell signal in mql their return suddenly shanked by huge difference. so im planning to join such signal provider who has such gut that s/he can ensure certain % return on month or subscription fee will be refunded so that we cant loose our fee at least with scam signal.

please dont share any link on this thread. i already post this to my wall you can inbox me or add signal link on my wall post so that we can arrange e list of such signals.

tia

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators are like playing roulette

Sergey Golubev, 2009.06.09 13:25

I just remember one indicator coded by Tartan and improved by someone: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174127

Inside the code I saw:

"Future is not set".

It means: many indicators can predict the future but all the future lines (lines etc drawing to the future) and re-painting.

Not history.

Future.

Indicators which is showing you the support/resistancelines for tomorrow; indicators which is showing you the price for tomorrow by price lines on the chart; and so on.

Future is not set.

Recommendation of the signals is prohibited on the forum sorry.

----------------

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.

ok thnx

improvai:

is there any signal provider who can give guarantee if s/he can failed to achieve certain % than s/he will refund the subscription fee ?

bcz so far found there are so many high return earning signal with past record but when they start to sell signal in mql their return suddenly shanked by huge difference. so im planning to join such signal provider who has such gut that s/he can ensure certain % return on month or subscription fee will be refunded so that we cant loose our fee at least with scam signal.

please dont share any link on this thread. i already post this to my wall you can inbox me or add signal link on my wall post so that we can arrange e list of such signals.

tia

There is no such thing and there is no practical way for a signal provider to refund the signal subscription, unless he/she deletes the signal.

Then the running subscriptions are refunded to all subscribers.