Signal <...>

i registered with  "<...>"  signal on 20/07/2020, Unfortunately the provider lost his balance and the signal stooped working, any way to return the signal fees back?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund for provider misleading description

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.21 15:19

It depends on the Rules of the Signal service here (if it is written about refund for misleading description so - yes, if it is not written about it - not).
Everything is based on the Rules.

----------------

I found the following related to refund:

Refund subscriptions
This thread and for 'refund for the months that have not started yet' -  this post.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund for provider misleading description

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.21 16:33

You can have an automatic refund if you unsubscribe from a signal within 24 hours of subscription, for any other case contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this website: Contacts and requests.

"It usually holds position for less than 24 hours" doesn't mean that all positions are kept for less than 24 hours.

What you are describing is a grid strategy and such strategies are disastrous in large trends.

Lastly when you subscribed you accepted all risks associated with the signal subscription, have a look at the Signals rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

When subscribing to Signals, you unconditionally understand and accept all risks associated with the copying of trading operations of others in your trading account:
  • No past trading successes of a selected Signals Source can guarantee future profits.

Waleed Zaher:
i registered with  "<...>"  signal on 20/07/2020, Unfortunately the provider lost his balance and the signal stooped working, any way to return the signal fees back?

She has another signals and you can comment her public page under the her signal publishment.

refund your money, you can fallow Sergey's links.