selective initiation of variables - page 2

There it is : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4503

There is also the Canvas ,for more hardcore development .Some samples from @Nikolai Semko https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/229521

Happy reading 

since i have started only recently programing in MQL, so i went to the latest version, MT5

BTW, thanks a lot for the help you are giving me

usually i had more people with programing interests around me, it made development easier and faster as we could bounce ideas

unfortunately that is no longer the case, which makes finding solutions to problems a bit harder

scur:

since i have started only recently programing in MQL, so i went to the latest version, MT5

BTW, thanks a lot for the help you are giving me

usually i had more people with programing interests around me, it made development easier and faster as we could bounce ideas

unfortunately that is no longer the case, which makes finding solutions to problems a bit harder

You are welcome

the article 4503 is very interesting and informative

the second one might help later on, seems like a good fun working with the canvas

i am starting to structure a simple panel and develop it from there. will post the code for suggestions and corrections later on

as soon as it works, or when i get stuck

scur:

the article 4503 is very interesting and informative

the second one might help later on, seems like a good fun working with the canvas

i am starting to structure a simple panel and develop it from there. will post the code for suggestions and corrections later on

as soon as it works, or when i get stuck

Great , yes the canvas is perfect

i just checked the thread, but got one doubt

the canvas is like the background of a chart, right?

scur:

i just checked the thread, but got one doubt

the canvas is like the background of a chart, right?

Its a collection of functions that "are applied" to an array of pixels .

If you look closely ,the refresh mechanism it uses ,is the creation of a resource onto a bitmap object .

But deep down to its bones its a collection of uint's