Star Rating System Broken for Reviews

I have attempted to use the star rating feature on reviews multiple times and it is not working. The system only allows you to leave a review without stars. This needs to be fixed!

Product page showing zero votes now
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, Do you maybe know why this could be happening...

Sergey Golubev:
read this thread:

My review has not been hidden, so this is not the problem. The star rating system is broken and needs to be fixed. It is unfair to buyers to not be able to leave a star review.   

cvdestyfx:

My review has not been hidden, so this is not the problem. The star rating system is broken and needs to be fixed. It is unfair to buyers to not be able to leave a star review.   

We do not know anything about this new automated system that hides reviews (it may be related to star rating as well).
I hope the MQ will instroduce this system in very general way (in the way we may/should know about it) in the next MT5 update for example.

Sergey Golubev:
We do not know anything about this new automated system that hides reviews (it may be related to star rating as well).
I hope the MQ will instroduce this system in very general way (in the way we may/should know about it) in the next MT5 update for example.

What are you talking about . System is active since last week we know that .They will never share how it works for security reasons and expecting them to do so is naive and absurd.
MT5 update ...what ?