Using custom indicator with EA. Do I need to be a pro?!

I've got three objectives and I would like to know what or how much I would need to learn mql4/5 in order to accomplish it. Please do note that I'm not trying to disrespect any programmers by looking for a shortcut. I just want to know if the objectives I got can be accomplished without taking a really deep-deep dive into mql4 because I'm not intending to become a mql programmer (again, no disrespect to anyone, I love you all).

- First, I want to use EA with a customer indicator. I've seen that this can be accomplished with iCustom. Do I need to know anything more or is that just it? 

Please note that my mission is to use EA with a couple custom indicators and to let it perform a trade when a situation is met (which will be different for each indicator e.g. Volume/MACD/Bands etc. indicators) with a TP/SL. I will run a different indicator every time.

- Second, (if possible) I want it to run, provide me the data, and run again but with different indicator values of the same indicator (or provide all the data at then end). Basically I want to automate testing different values. 

- Third and last, I want to combine two custom indicators (or even three) and perform EA. When a specific situation is met on all three indicators (e.g. volume above blabla, MA crossing candle and MACD line cross) it will take the trade.

First objective basically is enough, the others are a really nice to have. If taking a deep dive into mql is what it takes, then it is what it is. 

pipsortreat:

I've got three objectives and I would like to know what or how much I would need to learn mql4/5 in order to accomplish it. Please do note that I'm not trying to disrespect any programmers by looking for a shortcut. I just want to know if the objectives I got can be accomplished without taking a really deep-deep dive into mql4 because I'm not intending to become a mql programmer (again, no disrespect to anyone, I love you all).

- First, I want to use EA with a customer indicator. I've seen that this can be accomplished with iCustom. Do I need to know anything more or is that just it? 

Please note that my mission is to use EA with a couple custom indicators and to let it perform a trade when a situation is met (which will be different for each indicator e.g. Volume/MACD/Bands etc. indicators) with a TP/SL. I will run a different indicator every time.

- Second, (if possible) I want it to run, provide me the data, and run again but with different indicator values of the same indicator (or provide all the data at then end). Basically I want to automate testing different values. 

- Third and last, I want to combine two custom indicators (or even three) and perform EA. When a specific situation is met on all three indicators (e.g. volume above blabla, MA crossing candle and MACD line cross) it will take the trade.

First objective basically is enough, the others are a really nice to have. If taking a deep dive into mql is what it takes, then it is what it is. 

For the first objective, you need also the ea to perform trade, wether it's a market order or a pending order, And to decide if it's going to take the signal and trade every newbar, or every tick, And to decide how many signals can co-exist in position number terms(if a position is already active, and you get another signal). Of course, there is also the position sizing. 

You probably can find examples in the code base for a simple ea that does that all as you need and just change some minor details, and of course for the indicator part you just need to know the iCustom   

Amir Yacoby:

For the first objective, you need also the ea to perform trade, wether it's a market order or a pending order, And to decide if it's going to take the signal and trade every newbar, or every tick, And to decide how many signals can co-exist in position number terms(if a position is already active, and you get another signal). Of course, there is also the position sizing. 

You probably can find examples in the code base for a simple ea that does that all as you need and just change some minor details, and of course for the indicator part you just need to know the iCustom   

... and to know what you need, you also need to know what you don't need.