What happened here?

The first minute today, 0:00 i saw this happened (i am using MT5):  something happened

I don't know why there is a candle stick like that so i check on some website but no where record that thing:  nothing here

If anyone know why is that, plz explain it to me, thank you. USDCHF.

They are normal candlesticks.

Are you thinking that the grid/vertical lines are part of the candle?

Keith Watford:

They are normal candlesticks.

Are you thinking that the grid/vertical lines are part of the candle?

I mean the two above are the same candle, at 0:00 today, USDCHF the thing is price in the first one suddenly jump down a big distance before get back to normal, while i see no where else on the web browser something like that happen.

Those are called gaps. Research it.

This one triggered my buy SL for a huge loss, triggered a pending sell order for a huge loss when it returned.

William Roeder:

Those are called gaps. Research it.

This one triggered my buy SL for a huge loss, triggered a pending sell order for a huge loss when it returned.

What i really mean is, do you guys experience the same thing at 00:00 on April 10th, 2020? i am suspecting my broker have done some trick here because i searched around the internet, and seen no gap at that very moment.

Nguyen Anh Van: What i really mean is, do you guys experience the same thing at 00:00 on April 10th, 2020?

There is no central clearing house for FX. Every broker has different feeds. Unless someone has your broker, it would be unlikely that anyone saw that.