Windows script to read monthly profits.

Is it possible to run a windows script to quickly extract the profit for the monthly?

I have several mt4 accounts that I wish to keep an eye on to quickly/simply monitor monthly performance. I'm wondering if I can simply run some basic scripting language commands. I don't want to have to log in via mt4 terminal.................just run a script that logs in to each account and displays profits for each account number. (Obviously I have the necessary details, i.e: Account Number, Investor Password (for read access only), and the Broker Server).

Either that, or maybe better to FTP the results over? I'm not familiar with FTP but might that be a better solution to ftp all results over into one folder to have a quicker glance at?

Thank you for any clues on what might be possible and best.

SAMUEL EURFYL DAVIES:

Is it possible to run a windows script to quickly extract the profit for the monthly?

I have several mt4 accounts that I wish to keep an eye on to quickly/simply monitor monthly performance. I'm wondering if I can simply run some basic scripting language commands. I don't want to have to log in via mt4 terminal.................just run a script that logs in to each account and displays profits for each account number. (Obviously I have the necessary details, i.e: Account Number, Investor Password (for read access only), and the Broker Server).

Either that, or maybe better to FTP the results over? I'm not familiar with FTP but might that be a better solution to ftp all results over into one folder to have a quicker glance at?

Thank you for any clues on what might be possible and best.

I'd like to know if you are a magician.

Nelson Wanyama:

I'd like to know if you are a magician.

ABRACADABRA!!!!....but I don't have a rabbit and a top hat if that's what you're looking for.

Myfxbook (and others) are able to extract all info from just the acc no. / server / Investor password. So of course, it's possible to extract such details, but whether it can be done through some script that I can run conveniently and quickly is my question. Otherwise, I may just ftp the info from each account.