do they ever respond to messages??

I'm new to the community. I wanted to register as a seller, but as a business,not an individual, as that's how I pay my taxes, but I could not see how to do it. Somehow I managed to send the platform a message asking for help, at the end of May. I never heard back from them. I was trying to send another message, but when I navigate to "contacts and requests", I get a message "Please wait for the answer in the existing request. If you have additional questions, ask them right there." But I have no idea where to find the original request and I'm going round in circles.

Can anyone help? Has anyone successfully registered as a business, or got any response from the platform? Thanks in advance. 

Sergey Golubev:

MetaTrader 5 Help → Market App Store → How to Become a Seller - Metatrader help file

Thanks Sergey, but I do not see that screen, if I click on "Seller" it immediately asks for an upload proof of ID, nothing like the screenshot you have shared.

And I can't update my conversation with them because that conversation has disappeared, nor send a new message. So I'm stuck.

DCSLTD:

Thanks Sergey, but I do not see that screen, if I click on "Seller" it immediately asks for an upload proof of ID, nothing like the screenshot you have shared.

And I can't update my conversation with them because that conversation has disappeared, nor send a new message. So I'm stuck.

Seems, the information from that link/webpage is outdated.
I do not have practical experience for seller's validation especially to register as a company, so I think some more experience users may reply with suggestions.