Validation of a product

Hello developers, hope you all doing safe.
I was going to publish my product in the market and I mistakenly categorized it as Expert but it is a Utility, when I added the program file to Version section, its validation failed due to no trading operation error, I corrected the category, but I cannot have my product file re validate and it keeps saying the previous error, how can I tell them to re check the file category ???

MOHAMMADEHSAN AMERI:
Hello developers, hope you all doing safe.
I was going to publish my product in the market and I mistakenly categorized it as Expert but it is a Utility, when I added the program file to Version section, its validation failed due to no trading operation error, I corrected the category, but I cannot have my product file re validate and it keeps saying the previous error, how can I tell them to re check the file category ???

Hello Mohammadehsan . 
Its a new product i assume not an update ? 

You mean you cant revalidate or it goes throught the validation process and rejects it ?

Hello Lorentzos,
yes, It is a new product.
It went through validation process and came back with error, the error says "No Trading Operation" (Actually it should have not test the product with trading operation cause it is Panel not an Expert)
Now I changed the category from Expert to Utility and I want it to re validate, but there is no button/option to do such a thing and the previous validation error still remains.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
  • www.mql5.com
Trading is done by sending orders to open positions using the OrderSend() function, as well as to place, modify or delete pending orders. Each trade order refers to the type of the requested operation. Trading operations are described in the ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONS enumeration...

If it is a new product, delete it and start again.