How long does it take for a system to become visible?

So almost 4 months have passed since i started publishing my trades. Still my system is not visible on this site. Myfxbook had no trouble showing system in search results. This website none of that. I gues it will take one year or more to get visible here? Any idea how long it takes here to become visible?

Bogumil Wojcik:

So almost 4 months have passed since i started publishing my trades. Still my system is not visible on this site. Myfxbook had no trouble showing system in search results. This website none of that. I gues it will take one year or more to get visible here? Any idea how long it takes here to become visible?

10 weeks are not 4 months, so be patient and keep trading well.

Not all signals are rated and ranked here in MQL5.com, it depends on the trading style and risks taken.

Account was opened in April with trades already posted. No matter how you count it its longer than 10 weeks. What do you mean by not all system get rated? Do i need to now someone to get it rated or what? Going by your comment i start to think that posting anything on MQL5 is simply a waste of time and energy? Correct me if i am worng.

Bogumil Wojcik:
Account was opened in April with trades already posted. No matter how you count it its longer than 10 weeks. 

From the 20th of April to the 3rd of July is 10 weeks, no matter how you count it.

Rating doesn't have to do with age only, but with trading style and risks taken mainly.