Help please! Removed EA Still Placing Trades

Help Please!

I had already removed a bad EA i got free from code base from the chart and even deleted it from the Navigator but still it is placing trades.

Whenever I manually close the trade, it is replacing everytime.

I disabled Algo Trading too but to no avail. I have uninstalled MT5 platform and reinstalled agian but it is still there.

I can't seem to completely removed it.

What shall I do?

If EA is placing the trades so it means that this EA is attached to the chart in Metatrader.
It can be external VPS, or MQL5 VPS, or your other computer, or your other computer on your other location ..

---------------- 

If you do not see the chart with EA attached in your Metatrader so - you can uninstall Metatrader and install it once again, or you can do the following:

• in MT5: File - Open Data Folder - MQL5 - Profiles - Charts - Default - and delete chart01.chr and chart02.chr and so on.
  • in MT4: File - Open Data Folder - profiles - default - and delete chart01.chr and chart02.chr and so on.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

samecepe:

Help Please!

I had already removed a bad EA i got free from code base from the chart and even deleted it from the Navigator but still it is placing trades.

Whenever I manually close the trade, it is replacing everytime.

I disabled Algo Trading too but to no avail. I have uninstalled MT5 platform and reinstalled agian but it is still there.

I can't seem to completely removed it.

What shall I do?

You are probably have migrated this EA on your MQL5 VPS and still works on the cloud server.

Login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your: samecepe username and then go to your MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window and synchronize/migrate with no EAs on your local charts.