being approved as a seller

hi guys, i have recently sent my passport's photo and selfie to assign as a seller in mql5 .after many attempt finaly the administration accepted my photos but it sent this message: " Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons"!. i am very sad of this message and i dont know the reason!! why i cant sell my indicators,scripts ,and ... to other people?? i have not any security problem and this is not justice. plz somebody help me and tell me how i can connect to the administration and request to accept me. thank you.

nima mardaneh:
hi guys, i have recently sent my passport's photo and selfie to assign as a seller in mql5 .after many attempt finaly the administration accepted my photos but it sent this message: " Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons"!. i am very sad of this message and i dont know the reason!! why i cant sell my indicators,scripts ,and ... to other people?? i have not any security problem and this is not justice. plz somebody help me and tell me how i can connect to the administration and request to accept me. thank you.

Contact the Service Desk or follow the comments in your seller page, we can't help you here, this is a users forum.