Achievements benefits?

Hello
i want to know what is the rating associated with the achievements beneficial for?
is the credit bonus for rating points still active?
or is it a psychological reward for us?
Thanks In advance!

HANY SAAD SHEHATA ABDELHALIM ABOUBAKR:
Hello
i want to know what is the rating associated with the achievements beneficial for?
is the credit bonus for rating points still active?
or is it a psychological reward for us?
Thanks In advance!

The credit bonus is only active for very old members, for all others of us is a measure of activity in this website.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The credit bonus is only active for very old members, for all others of us is a measure of activity in this website.

I think it got removed for everyone after the 50% culling on many profile ratings . 

Lorentzos Roussos:

I think it got removed for everyone after the 50% culling on many profile ratings . 

I don't know about that Lorentzo.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Lorentzos Roussos:

I am still getting the bonus. So it has not been removed.

I have not had my ratings cut by as much as 50%, but there have been times that it has been cut by say 300-500 for some strange reason. When that has happened I have not received any bonus for a time. I guess that was until my ratings reached the level that they were before the cut.

Keith Watford:

I am still getting the bonus. So it has not been removed.

I have not had my ratings cut by as much as 50%, but there have been times that it has been cut by say 300-500 for some strange reason. When that has happened I have not received any bonus for a time. I guess that was until my ratings reached the level that they were before the cut.

Thats good , it reimburses the coffee you need for moderating . I mistakenly assumed it was removed ,i would have found out at 40000 rating that this was not the case :)