Re: Symbols

Hello

I appreciate this might be classed as a "Newbie" question but I am currently running MT5 but sadly the FX currencies are limited to the majors, I have no minor or exotic pairings. To add insult to injury I have no Commodities, Stocks, Metals (Except 1 gold reference).Is there any way to extend the pairs and products I can trade ?

The symbols are related to the brokers. So, you can open the account with the broker (or with the other broker) to get (to select) the other symbols.

50301089:

Hello

I appreciate this might be classed as a "Newbie" question but I am currently running MT5 but sadly the FX currencies are limited to the majors, I have no minor or exotic pairings. To add insult to injury I have no Commodities, Stocks, Metals (Except 1 gold reference).Is there any way to extend the pairs and products I can trade ?

Make sure you've enabled any available instruments in MT5 >> View >> Symbols.

50301089:

Hello

Try this... 
Go to market watch window
Right click there
Select show all

Example -

----------------

MT4 -

----------------

MT5 -

----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help- Open an Account

MetaTrader 4 Help → Getting Started → Opening of Accounts