Help with MA close outs.

Hi Guys, Im trying to create a EA that trades moving averages. I can enter orders but not close. 

Can anyone help?

My code is  : attached

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
For equity securities, the Depth of Market window is available, where you can see the current Buy and Sell orders. Desired direction of a trade operation, required amount and requested price are specified for each order. To obtain information...

Jonetia: I can enter orders but not close. 

Can anyone help?

1. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.05.06
              Messages Editor

2.  if(Volume[0]>1) return;

For a new bar test, Bars is unreliable (a refresh/reconnect can change number of bars on chart,) volume is unreliable (miss ticks,) Price is unreliable (duplicate prices and The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum.) Always use time.
              New candle - MQL4 programming forum #3 2014.04.04

I disagree with making a new bar function, because it can only be called once per tick. A variable can be tested multiple times.

3.         if(SmallMovingAverage == BigMovingAverage && SmallMovingAverage1 < BigMovingAverage1)

Doubles are rarely equal. Understand the links in:
              The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum #2 2013.06.07

4. Do you really beleave that the two averages will be exactly equal on the start of a new bar?

William Roeder:
  1. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.05.06
              Messages Editor

2. For a new bar test, Bars is unreliable (a refresh/reconnect can change number of bars on chart,) volume is unreliable (miss ticks,) Price is unreliable (duplicate prices and The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum.) Always use time.
              New candle - MQL4 programming forum #3 2014.04.04

I disagree with making a new bar function, because it can only be called once per tick. A variable can be tested multiple times.

3. Doubles are rarely equal. Understand the links in:
              The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum #2 2013.06.07

4. Do you really beleave that the two averages will be exactly equal on the start of a new bar?
Thank you, William. I’ll look through the information you provided and edit my original comment. Apologies, this was my first post. 
Cheers
Tim