create an anonymous mt5 account

hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to create an account mt5 without providing his name? or create an account mt5 with its name but the name does not appear on the platform mt5 when you connect it to trade. Because I would like to have an account where we only see my account number (example: 1035693) and not my account number and my first name (example: 1035693 Antoine L........ ) , so if you have any ideas, thank you

antoine02100:
hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to create an account mt5 without providing his name? or create an account mt5 with its name but the name does not appear on the platform mt5 when you connect it to trade. Because I would like to have an account where we only see my account number (example: 1035693) and not my account number and my first name (example: 1035693 Antoine L........ ) , so if you have any ideas, thank you

You can't do that with a real/live trading account.

In case you've forgotten forex trading is a kind of investment/banking, so real details are needed and should be verified by any broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't do that with a real/live trading account.

In case you've forgotten forex trading is a kind of investment/banking, so real details are needed and should be verified by any broker.

thanks for your answer, my problem is not to verify my identity, I know that this is mandatory for brokers and for the law, but I just do not want my name to be displayed when I log on mt5, would you have an idea of how to do? I ask my broker but they do not know and it is very important for me, thank you

antoine02100:
thanks for your answer, my problem is not to verify my identity, I know that this is mandatory for brokers and for the law, but I just do not want my name to be displayed when I log on mt5, would you have an idea of how to do? I ask my broker but they do not know and it is very important for me, thank you

I don't think you can do that.

I wonder what is the reason you are so eager to hide your name from the Navigator window.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think you can do that.

I wonder what is the reason you are so eager to hide your name from the Navigator window.

ok thank you and just it's a sharing account (independent trader trading for me) and I just didn't want him to know my name, nothing nasty reassure you ^^