Need help on a trading Algorithm

I have been in the market for 7 years now, and been trying to get an automatic system since day one, in a year or so I figure out a basic but profitable system, as a trader I know that psychology is our worst nightmare so if the system is automated u can take yourself out and keep monitoring it without doing anything.

So i have no coding skills, and I hope I can find someone to help me on the task, don’t find sharing this system a problem as I’m going to get help in exchange, thanks in advance to anyone interested on a side project.

Hatim99:

I have been in the market for 7 years now, and been trying to get an automatic system since day one, in a year or so I figure out a basic but profitable system, as a trader I know that psychology is our worst nightmare so if the system is automated u can take yourself out and keep monitoring it without doing anything.

So i have no coding skills, and I hope I can find someone to help me on the task, don’t find sharing this system a problem as I’m going to get help in exchange, thanks in advance to anyone interested on a side project.

Post the full details here and maybe somebody will find it interesting enough to code.

Specify MT4 or 5.