MT4 offline charts - multiple charts same symbol

Hi

Im trying to run three range bar charts of different ranges with the same market symbol..When i create three charts using same symbol on 1min then add the range bar indicator, it creates an offline chart on the screen. but as soon as i add the indicator to the second chart and choose a different range setting, it overwrites the first offline chart.  so how can i have multiple offline charts with the same symbol? it only works with different symbols.

Is it a settings issue on mt4?

Thanks for help.

forexturbo: hen add the range bar indicator, it creates an offline chart on the screen. b

It shouldn't be doing that. It should create the offline chart (with a different period) and you open it.

William Roeder:

It shouldn't be doing that. It should create the offline chart (with a different period) and you open it.

i discovered the solution. i found the issue that each chart needs to have a unique offline ID if using multiple charts of the same symbol. it does not matter if its called offlineM2 or offline M3 as its just a way for MT4 to display each chart uniquely on same screen. hope that helps for others using offline charts