Can't get forward report to save when using ForwardMode

The documentation mentions this about "Report" parameter:

Report — the name of the file to save the report on testing or optimization results. The file is created in the trading platform directory. You can specify a path to save the file, relative to this directory, for example, \reports\tester.htm. The subdirectory where the report is saved should exist. If no extension is specified in the file name, the ".htm" extension is automatically used for testing reports, and ".xml" is used for optimization reports. If this parameter is not set, the testing report will not be saved as a file. If forward testing is enabled, its results will be saved in a separate file with the ".forward" suffix. For example, tester.forward.htm.

Here is my configuration file: 

[Tester]
Expert=CTI\EA.ex5
ExpertParameters=params.set
Symbol=EURUSD
Period=M30
Model=0
FromDate=2020.03.01
ToDate=2020.06.13
ForwardMode=2
Deposit=500
Currency=USD
ProfitInPips=0
Leverage=1:200
ExecutionMode=50

Optimization=0
Visual=0
ShutdownTerminal=1 

Report=tester.htm
ReplaceReport=1

I see the following report files get generated:

tester.htm
tester.png
tester-hst.png
tester-mfemae.png
tester-holding.png

But I do not see any forward report being generated (i.e. tester.forward.htm). How may I generate them?

Thanks!

Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
After installation, a group of programs of the trading platform is added to the Start menu, and the program shortcut is created on the desktop. Use them to run the platform. Two copies of the platform cannot run from the same directory. If you need to run multiple copies at the same time, install the appropriate number of programs in different...

It works successfully with Optimization=2 but not when Optimization=0. Is this expected?