Why my signal said subscription is not permitted?

Why is my signal said subscription is not permitted ( The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions) ?? I have 6 subscribers already and just find out after someone message me that he/she tried to subscribe but it was unavailable.. Also I tried to search under the signal and cannot find my signal that I was published before.

Can somebody help me with this?

Triadi Krisnawan:
Why is my signal said subscription is not permitted ( The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions) ?? I have 6 subscribers already and just find out after someone message me that he/she tried to subscribe but it was unavailable.. Also I tried to search under the signal and cannot find my signal that I was published before.

Can somebody help me with this?

We don't know, you better contact the Service Desk.

Usually this is done if MQL5 thinks that something is suspicious about your signal/broker/trading history.

If your account for example is a micro/cent one, its not allowed to be published as a real/paid signal.

Have you initially deposited $5000 in your trading account or $50?

Eleni Anna Branou:

We don't know, you better contact the Service Desk.

Usually this is done if MQL5 thinks that something is suspicious about your signal/broker/trading history.

If your account for example is a micro/cent one, its not allowed to be published as a real/paid signal.

Have you initially deposited $5000 in your trading account or $50?

Hi, the deposit is initially $5000 not 50$.

If i contact service desk, which subject should i select?

Triadi Krisnawan:

about your signal ("subscription not permitted")? ..
it may be about anything - it may be related to the broker for exmaple (Signal service may reduce some broker), or to the broker's server ..

the service desk may disclose the reason, may - not disclose.

Triadi Krisnawan:

Any subject and write your argument.