I can't withdraw and support is not responding

About 1 month I can't withdraw and the support is not responding.

I got this text at withdraw section: 

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
  1. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience.
Files:

IZET MUSAJ: support is not responding.… "Please wait…"
  1. That was support (Service Desk) responding.

2. What part of wait is unclear?

I got a reply from the service desk yesterday regarding an issue. It only took 9 months!
              I want to close my account - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.21

It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
              Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

3. What do you think us users can do that you can't?

IZET MUSAJ:

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
  1. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi,

Don't worry.. When I first started working as a seller I got the same message.

It took them about 3 weeks to complete the whole verification. I'm sure it's for the protection of all users.

And after that my account was working fine. No problems since :)

Best option is to just wait like William Roeder suggested.

Because these days because of the whole COVID issue, maybe it's taking them longer.

IZET MUSAJ:

Withdrawal unavailable: 

Sorry for inconvenience.

the same issue for me :(  and not responding

Some answer so far?

I'm seller here for almost two years and would do my first withdraw, but faced the same issue, it is not possible and nothing I can do regarding that

Murilo Falleiros:

Some answer so far?

I'm seller here for almost two years and would do my first withdraw, but faced the same issue, it is not possible and nothing I can do regarding that

Contact the support 

there is no support... i also canot withdraw for about one month... looks like this money from sales can be forgoten...

Igor Zizek:

there is no support... i also canot withdraw for about one month... looks like this money from sales can be forgoten...

Yes the support take months to reply and than fix that problem, and then another problem is created and can't withdraw

I am also seen same thing last 5 days i dont know what is exactly procedure already uploaded all documents any idea what is the way for verification how they complete.

"Withdrawal unavailable: 
    Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience."

It had said that from 2 months ago.

I can not withdraw my money.

Noone support!

I think MQL5 has important problem when hold their customer's money. 

on my account there were 300 euros plus 200 bonus, to date I no longer see this amount and the account is disabled. Who disabled it and why?

Reason: