Discussion of interview "Johnpaul77 Signal Providers: "Our Strategy Remains Profitable for More Than Three Years Now. So Why Would We Change It?"" - page 2

My Financial Advisor Jason ..says over 30 years ,you will average 7% per year from the share market.......He says you guys who Average 50% per year .... Don't Exist !!

moonahman:
My Financial Advisor Jason ..says over 30 years ,you will average 7% per year from the share market.......He says you guys who Average 50% per year .... Don't Exist !!

i think you need to fire you financial advisor. he is making you poor. normal investors are breaking records each month thanks to leverage and volatility. 

Nice job all the best

Glad to see nice Indonesian trader :D

glad Indonesian Trader :3 mew

Weren't these guys absolute scamsters?!

They got busted doctoring up fictitious trades.

arief adianto:

They are Indonesian traders and their signal is recommended by many Indonesian forex brokers. Awesome !!

<removed by moderator>

Congratulation to you Johnpaul77 team and salute ... !!

I don't think so. I'm Indonesian and i said, stay away from this guy.

For new or professional traders, support and resistance is important. but if just use this strategy, maybe you need have money like bank. a lot of drowdown and hight risk. the support and ressistance is better if you use with trend following strategy.

I don't think you can make ficticious trades, but I've seen many providers make a ficticious profit. There's a way to manipulate how MQL5 measures the profit, so subscribers need to carefully analyze all metrics and past profits before subscribing.