Why does Tengri-EA close some loss-trades?

Hello,

I trade with the tengri-EA (Gridsystem), but I do not understand why the EA close sometimes a few trades at the same times before, the trades are profitable (see sreenshot). For the EA is this TP-achieving, but the trades from sreennshot were not in profit.

I have attache the Tengri-Setting from this EA, because I think, I have made a setting-issue. Know someone, what is the reason for this situation, that the EA close some negative trades?

Normally the EA works good. 

Files:

Artep05:

Hello,

I trade with the tengri-EA (Gridsystem), but I do not understand why the EA close sometimes a few trades at the same times before, the trades are profitable (see sreenshot). For the EA is this TP-achieving, but the trades from sreennshot were not in profit.

I have attache the Tengri-Setting from this EA, because I think, I have made a setting-issue. Know someone, what is the reason for this situation, that the EA close some negative trades?

Normally the EA works good. 

Ostanov=False

Tuanhq:

Ostanov=False

Hello Tuanhq,

Are you using the Tengri EA? for me it makes profits and then losses it all. Need help. How can i control it?

Thanks and waiting to hear form you soonest.

Ndalama: ? for me it makes profits and then losses it all. Need help. How can i control it?
Grid same as Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually.