Need coder for EA

Dear coders

i need coder for my EA.

You can use Freelance to find the coder (and to code for example).
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
fixing error to upload to market plus combining indicator . all other has been fixed now the errors for last everything will be fixed in this order job 1-errors 2-combine indicator 3-upload in market Swing3 EA Hola en plena crisis hemos creado un 200% creando robots gracias a esta plataforma, puedes obtener la misma experiencia de forma...

1. How many times do you need to be told to go to Freelance? 2018.05.25  2018.05.26  2018.05.30  2020.05.30

2. 54566766: i need coder for my EA.
    You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

William Roeder:
  1. How many times do you need to be told to go to Freelance? 2018.05.25  2018.05.26  2018.05.30  2020.05.30

2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

I guess, the point is exactly to skip any official way and to engage with coders directly. This way coders should really think twice before taking this "offer"

by the way! 

Just like a terrorist who is looking for news coverage in order to sow panic those who want to attract a coder with low chance for the latter to get any reward, also thrive on such threads.

So, an idea to cope with this kind of advertising would be to limit visibility of the thread to the starter and administration only )))

the point is exactly to skip any official way and to engage with coders directly.
not true! When you put up a job in freelance you have all the ability to discuss with each one of the responding developers before you finally select the one you think are the most proper one to do your job request. I think it's more  like ' i wan't it coded for free ' why pay someone.....why not try to use a forum slave for it instead

Kenneth Parling:
not true! When you put up a job in freelance you have all the ability to discuss with each one of the responding developers before you finally select the one you think are the most proper one to do your job request. I think it's more  like ' i wan't it coded for free ' why pay someone.....why not try to use a forum slave for it instead

Kinda proves my original point but still very nicely put )

Dear coders

This is moving average strategy 

Make a job on freelance, so the coder can apply your job there

I would like to help you if possible