MT5 Latest Release Bug - Trade History can only show every trade at once or none

Since the latest MT5 Update/Release Version of the 22nd of May 2020, I can't display single trades on my chart anymore by dragging them onto the chart from the "History"-tab. If I drag and drop a position I took onto the chart, nothing happens. I can only show every trade of a pair at once or none at all. I am using your MT5 platform, which I already once re-installed, but the problem is still there. This is really frustrating, because I cannot journal my trades anymore.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I would appreciate some help very much!

F8 to go to chart properties, "Show" tab, check "Show trade history" (last option in the list).

Alain Verleyen:
F8 to go to chart properties, "Show" tab, check "Show trade history" (last option in the list).

Thanks for helping, but if I do this, I see all the trades that I took on my chart. But I only want to show a single one. If I then right-click on the chart, "Delete All Deals" and try to drag a single position from the History tab onto the chart, nothing happens. That's my problem, which I have since the latest update of the platform.

leonburning:

Thanks for helping, but if I do this, I see all the trades that I took on my chart. But I only want to show a single one. If I then right-click on the chart, "Delete All Deals" and try to drag a single position from the History tab onto the chart, nothing happens. That's my problem, which I have since the latest update of the platform.

Ok got it.

I just tried the Drag and drop from history and it works normally, it shows the trade (Build 2450).

Alain Verleyen:

Ok got it.

I just tried the Drag and drop from history and it works normally, it shows the trade (Build 2450).

Super strange that it doesn't work for me, I've tried everything... I tried re-installing MT5, another brokerage, another profile, but it doesn't fix the problem. Also, if I click on "Show all Deals", it opens up another symbol tab, although the exact symbol already has a tab open...which it normally should only do if the symbol didn't have a tab open. It seems like it doesn't recognize the symbol anymore and that's maybe also why I can't drag-and-drop.

Do you know if there's a way to reset the update / to re-install a previous release version ? 

leonburning:

Super strange that it doesn't work for me, I've tried everything... I tried re-installing MT5, another brokerage, another profile, but it doesn't fix the problem. Also, if I click on "Show all Deals", it opens up another symbol tab, although the exact symbol already has a tab open...which it normally should only do if the symbol didn't have a tab open. It seems like it doesn't recognize the symbol anymore and that's maybe also why I can't drag-and-drop.

Do you know if there's a way to reset the update / to re-install a previous release version ? 

After some additional checking, you are right it doesn't work well. No logic in there.

I had this , i deleted all templates even those that come pre installed with mt5 and then opened a chart , i could now see my current open trade but not past ones , i then went to history and clicked and dragged one closed trade on to my chart and they all appeared.