EA that can do all currencies

I heard that there are EAs that can do all currencies especially using the enhanced features of MT5?  Anyone tried?   Or is there any for MT4 that has a real forward account?  Do recommend,  Cheers

ahseng:
I heard that there are EAs that can do all currencies especially using the enhanced features of MT5?  Anyone tried?   Or is there any for MT4 that has a real forward account?  Do recommend,  Cheers

It depends on how it is done source code.

In MT5, any program that I design works with multicurrency only tell you what I want you to use. For example, if you specify this parameter: "EURJPY", works with a couple; if specific "EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPCHF", the program works with these three pairs. If specific "EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPCHF; CADJPY, GBPJPY, USDCHF", will work with 6 pairs.

If specific "*all*", will work with all currencies marketwacht 

ahseng:

MT4 EA run in one chart and receive its ticks,but still support all the pairs which you account could trade,i do like this:

string symbolsstr = "AUDJPYm,AUDCADm,AUDCHFm,AUDNZDm,AUDSGDm,AUDUSDm,CADCHFm,CADHKDm,CADJPYm,CHFJPYm,CHFPLNm,CHFSGDm,EURAUDm,EURBRLm,EURCADm,EURCHFm,EURDKKm,EURGBPm,EURHKDm,EURHUFm,EURJPYm,EURMXNm"; 

then use StringSplit to split it,and restore pairs into an array.use for clause to loop every pair for trade.

There are no reasons as to why one EA could not handle all currency pairs, but there are limitations as to what can be done within the code.

It means you have to sometimes create a work around to make it do what you have in mind, and a work around can become large if you want to use many currency pairs.