How can I canceled my purchase EA? - page 2

Guenther Albert Rohde:

Bro, I dont have alot of money to burn.. I trusted this website has some customer focus but it seems its not customer focussed and it allows for scammers to runn freely on this site. Just like Facebook has a responsibility to the public MQL5 has a responsibility to ensure good people stay and the cummunity is well protected. we are not perfect how we do things as people with good intention trust. your logic to this arguement is weak . there should be customer focus. and there should be a moderating of programmers with poor code and selling something that is dodgy .. This gy is striked out anyway so you should stop the payment going to his account. I'm seriously thinking of going to a company that actually has customer focus on their mind. as muchas this app is a good app its also poor in customer focussed service. 

For your information (and I am on 100% sure that you know about it because you are the validated seller here):

MQ is checking of the products of the selles to be according of the following -

• they are checking about the following: will EA opens the trade in general, do the seller inserted some codes to protect the possible customers, and will "this indicator" to be appeared on the chart after you buy it.

That's all!

Any others are related to your believing, such as:

• your seller is your "mother father sister brother" ..or you know him/her on the based of this forum, or any ..
  • or you sent your money based your personal desire, or based on the description of the product, or based on the backtesting of this product (which all are fake reason to send money to anyone).
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data.