Problem with Freelance job 119497 - Contact page not working?

I have a problem with a developer who did not deliver as agreed and refused my project cancellation request. 

I tried to get in touch with the website administration to ask them to step in and cancel the project but when I tried to send a message, the following came up:

You can create up to 3 requests per day. Please log in or use one of the previously created requests.

Note that I did not send any request before.

The job id is 119497.

I would appreciate if somebody from the administration could assist with the problem. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

LP_21

LP_21:

I have a problem with a developer who did not deliver as agreed and refused my project cancellation request. 

I tried to get in touch with the website administration to ask them to step in and cancel the project but when I tried to send a message, the following came up:

You can create up to 3 requests per day. Please log in or use one of the previously created requests.

Note that I did not send any request before.

The job id is 119497.

I would appreciate if somebody from the administration could assist with the problem. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

LP_21

Update:

It works to send a request from the user control panel but obliviously there is a problem when requests are sent through this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.