Platform Help

'I am unable to open a trade on MT4. It says "not enough money" and please verify operation parameters and try again later. I am able to trade on the Oanda Live. Please help

karenh41:
'I am unable to open a trade on MT4. It says "not enough money" and please verify operation parameters and try again later. I am able to trade on the Oanda Live. Please help

Hello,

... and your money is?

karenh41: 'I am unable to open a trade … I am able to trade on the Oanda Live.

You can't; you can. I'm confused.

karenh41:

does not make any sense 😮

I am new, just installed metatrader 5 and a demo acccount with hotforex. In metatrader 5 I logged into this demo account, however MT5 isn't showing my balance anywhere. So I can't open an order or anything. How do I get the balance? It's there when I login to hotforex.

Thanks

Vinxan:

I am new, just installed metatrader 5 and a demo acccount with hotforex. In metatrader 5 I logged into this demo account, however MT5 isn't showing my balance anywhere. So I can't open an order or anything. How do I get the balance? It's there when I login to hotforex.

Thanks

tried this?

toolbox

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

... and your money is?

EurUsD

William Roeder:

You can't; you can. I'm confused.

I was able to trade on the OandaLive/Mt4 platform but only when i use 900 units. I would like to use 0.01 as my unit. If that makes sense

how can I deposit money on to MQL4 using cash app and broker osprey?

shyannontiveros:
how can I deposit money on to MQL4 using cash app and broker osprey?

Don't confuse MQL5.com with your broker, your MQL5 account is for buying products and services here in this website, your broker trading account is for trading forex etc.

If you want to trade you should deposit with your broker.