Scalping vs Maringale

I have noticed everyone is talking about Martingale  and Scalping.

Is there any signal provider who doesn't do scalping as a part of their trading or don't do martingale?

What about those signals who doesn't perform such tricks, But they have been told their strategy is scalping, whereas their are trying mixtures of analysis to perform trade. how a trader know it's sclaping, if a trader were too confident, they shouldn't been any signal right????

What is your opinion?

You are absolutely right, Some traders have no idea what is the difference between different type of strategies and scalping as well as martingale.

For them if someone gained 50 pips its scalping, whereas reason could be early exist from market as trend was changed. 

Why close trade in negative, when we can close with profit of 50 pips...

What do you say? 

Muhammad Umair Afzzal Muhammad Afzzal:
You are absolutely right, Some traders have no idea what is the difference between different type of strategies and scalping as well as martingale.

For them if someone gained 50 pips its scalping, whereas reason could be early exist from market as trend was changed. 

Why close trade in negative, when we can close with profit of 50 pips...

What do you say? 
Agreed

regarding martingale ....

if one would consider what options one might have to recover stuck positions:
- hedging
- martingale
- cut loss
- increase margin level
- do nothing, hope for the best

it is not always an ideal solution.
Most EA implements martingale hoping to "improve" their performance stats.

There might be other methods out there, someone might want to share here ....

Think issue is social copiers are not sophisticated investors or only have small amount of money. Martingale or even averaging down is a way to have winning rate >90% and quick profit to make people feel good. Most if not all of these will go to high DD eventually. 

Other systems e.g. trend following with a lot of small losses, low winning rate and the need to stick with the system for some time will not be popular here. 

Caroline Alister:

I have noticed everyone is talking about Martingale  and Scalping.

Is there any signal provider who doesn't do scalping as a part of their trading or don't do martingale?

What about those signals who doesn't perform such tricks, But they have been told their strategy is scalping, whereas their are trying mixtures of analysis to perform trade. how a trader know it's sclaping, if a trader were too confident, they shouldn't been any signal right????

What is your opinion?

Hello,

According to my many years of experience in the field of forex, and after testing all the known strategies,

- to note that I am also a coder, so I can easily automate any kind of strategy and test it in the long run-,

I concluded that the only way to you have profits in this market, it is a combination of grid and martingale, with very good knowledge of risk management and money management.

Maybe very difficult, but not impossible!