Repainting / Constant attaching of indicator for it to work

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen

I found this indicator online, and it pairs well with some of my other indicators, but the problem is i need to keep attaching the indicator to the chart to be able to see the latest Arrows/dots for entry signals.

after i attached it to the chart, and say give it a few hours, and then re-attach the indicator, it displays the latest signals which weren't visible before re-attaching.

Any ideas on how to fix this if it is possible.

Thanks in advance

Gerhardt:

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen

I found this indicator online, and it pairs well with some of my other indicators, but the problem is i need to keep attaching the indicator to the chart to be able to see the latest Arrows/dots for entry signals.

after i attached it to the chart, and say give it a few hours, and then re-attach the indicator, it displays the latest signals which weren't visible before re-attaching.

Any ideas on how to fix this if it is possible.

Thanks in advance

hello,

it's an indicator decompiled, better remove it asap, or you will be banned...

int Gi_unused_356 = 0;
int Gi_unused_360 = 0;

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

i had no idea, i dont know anything about coding and im still new to using custom indicators. learnt something new today, only use indicators i paid for or official mt4 indicators.

Sorry if i offended anyone.

and thank you for the advice