MetaEditor mini console

I think it would be fantastic if MetaQuotes added a mini-console in the Editor window. 

It really bugs me having to start up the trading terminal just to run a simple script I'm developing, because I want to see a certain printed output. 

Such a simple feature will drastically reduce the 'window-switching' between terminal and editor windows. 

Such a mini-terminal should not link directly to the terminal. Maybe it could run like the tester or something. 

Also, debugging can be easily done there without running the strategy tester

Sounds complex but possible.

I don't know how to make such a suggestion to them.

Don't waste your time trying to make them suggestion like this, even for good one it's hard to be heard.

Switching from MT5 to ME and reverse is done with 1 key press (F4). You can also place both application visible at the same time, you will not even have to switch.

Alain Verleyen:

Don't waste your time trying to make them suggestion like this, even for good one it's hard to be heard.

Switching from MT5 to ME and reverse is done with 1 key press (F4). You can also place both application visible at the same time, you will not even even to switch.

Nice one.:)

Nelson Wanyama:

I think it would be fantastic if MetaQuotes added a mini-console in the Editor window. 

It really bugs me having to start up the trading terminal just to run a simple script I'm developing, because I want to see a certain printed output. 

Such a simple feature will drastically reduce the 'window-switching' between terminal and editor windows. 

Such a mini-terminal should not link directly to the terminal. Maybe it could run like the tester or something. 

Also, debugging can be easily done there without running the strategy tester

Sounds complex but possible.

I don't know how to make such a suggestion to them.

I use two screens, so no need switching windows

Fernando Morales:

I use two screens, so no need switching windows

I dont used laptop only phone alright not my problem just fine so relax

Germain Adelaar:
I dont used laptop only phone alright not my problem just fine so relax

Haha. Nice compliment.