Supply and Demand Expert Advisor

Hello traders!

I hope someone can help me with this...
I'm a supply and demand trader with a fulltime dayjob. I finally got the hang of my strategy but the problem is, I don't have much time to watch the charts because of my job.
Now, what I want to do is create an Expert advisor that will open trades automaticially with the use of candlestick paterns that form in my supply and demand zones.
I highlight the zones on my charts with rectangles and want my expert advisor to wait for the formation of a pinbar, engulfing bar or doji bar.

Does someone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

brian.bezemer:
Hello traders!

I hope someone can help me with this...
I'm a supply and demand trader with a fulltime dayjob. I finally got the hang of my strategy but the problem is, I don't have much time to watch the charts because of my job.
Now, what I want to do is create an Expert advisor that will open trades automaticially with the use of candlestick paterns that form in my supply and demand zones.
I highlight the zones on my charts with rectangles and want my expert advisor to wait for the formation of a pinbar, engulfing bar or doji bar.

Thanks in advance!

Hello trader, sure there are -----------> Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I need an EA based on this indicator, with these functions --> Trade Setup Enter a trade if Statistics Success Rate is higher than 65% (Statistics Success Rate > 65%). (Parameter True/False) If possible -- > (Parameter: Set percent required to enter trade __) The Option to set stoploss based on Exit buy trade on a new sell signal...