Help creating trading system

Good evening everyone, I'm new, I would kindly need help with the following trading system:
it starts from the false break out of a level, for example for the short, if I have identified a resistance on the nasdaq at 8840, I would need that the price exceeds a few points (for example 4) the level indicated by me and then a position 1 point below the level itself and then at 8839. Vice versa for the long.
Since I define the levels day after day, I would need to bring the level back into the trading system.
The stop must be placed 3 points above the last maximum in the case of the short and 3 points below the last minimum in the case of the long.
For the short: if the last maximum is more than 10 points from the level, even if the price goes back it must not open the position, because the stop would be too large. Same thing for the long.
Trailing stop: when the price makes me 8 points, you will have to put the stop in balance. Then you can go from 8 points to 8 points.
I would like to ask if the system also works with the MT5 that uses futures and if once I have opened the position I can then intervene manually.
Thank you.
Files:
Example.JPG  49 kb

Mi005: I would kindly need help with …
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Ok thanks, very kind. Before proceeding, I would like to kindly ask for some information. To request the coding of a trading system, I must fill in the create on order item in the freelance area. My balance is zero. Can I still proceed to create an order?

Mi005:
Good afternoon, before proceeding, I would like to kindly ask for some information. To request the coding of a trading system, I must fill in the create on order item in the freelance area. My balance is zero. Can I still proceed to create an order? 

You don't need some money into your MQL5 account in order to post a Freelance job, but you will need the agreed amount in order to proceed to the next level and assigned it to a developer.

Mi005:

Don't double post! You already had another thread open.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
Information
Information
  • www.mql5.com
Good afternoon, before proceeding, I would like to kindly ask for some information...

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't need some money into your MQL5 account in order to post a Freelance job, but you will need the agreed amount in order to proceed to the next level and assigned it to a developer.

Ok thanks, very kind. My problem is that I don't even know if my trading system can be done. So there are no particular constraints: I say what I need and if we agree we proceed, otherwise nothing. Correct?

Not having any of the payment systems requested by you, can I possibly deposit with a "prepaid card" paying in euros? Do you convert to USD?

I apologize for the many questions, but being new I would not want to proceed with an order and then not be able to pay. I don't want to waste anyone's time, let alone the programmer.

I sincerely apologize for writing the post request twice.

Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system: Market — A store of...

Ok thanks very kind. Before I had not read correctly, I thought I needed Paypal or similar, but I think I got confused with the withdrawal. I apologize, but I don't speak English, so I have to translate everything with google translator.

Mi005:
Ok thanks very kind. Before I had not read correctly, I thought I needed Paypal or similar, but I think I got confused with the withdrawal. I apologize, but I don't speak English, so I have to translate everything with google translator.

ok, np