Missing MetaQuotes ID

Hello, I recently discovered that I stopped getting mobile push notifications. The journal tab on my desktop MT4 Terminal window showed that notification could not be sent. I thought it was VPS provider specific but it turns out that I stopped getting mobile notifications for another trading account that was with a different VPS provider. This told me it was MT4 related and not VPS related. So I deleted the app on my phone. Re-downloaded it. And now I don't even have a MetaQuotes ID to reference. I deleted the app and re-downloaded multiple times, same outcome of missing MetaQuotes ID. So maybe I was a little bit insane to do the same troubleshooting and expecting a different result. I even turned off my iPhone in between attempts and did a hard reset. Can anyone help me troubleshoot?

In future please post in the correct section
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

superstarchar8:
Hello, I recently discovered that I stopped getting mobile push notifications. The journal tab on my desktop MT4 Terminal window showed that notification could not be sent. I thought it was VPS provid.............

Yes, we are having the same problem and have done the same, with same result as you. 

Our phone is Android. Journal tab has failed Notification Code :443.

The Notification was working prior to 1st May 20.

Me too.. I think this is mt4 notification server issue..

Keith Watford:

In future please post in the correct section
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.
My apologies. This is the first time I've used the community. Thank you for catching this and moving it to the appropriate section. The issue miraculously resolved itself after a few hours. 

barnacle7:

Yes, we are having the same problem and have done the same, with same result as you. 

Our phone is Android. Journal tab has failed Notification Code :443.

The Notification was working prior to 1st May 20.

I can see mine now. Have you tried again? Perhaps it was a temporary system glitch.

Mohd Izzaq:
Me too.. I think this is mt4 notification server issue..
I can see mine now. Have you tried again? It probably was a temporary server issue. 

superstarchar8:
I can see mine now. Have you tried again? It probably was a temporary server issue. 
Hoorray.. You're right!! I already get back my alert. 😁

Mohd Izzaq:
Hoorray.. You're right!! I already get back my alert. 😁
Woohoo! This has never happened to me before and I've been using push notifications for a few years now. Good to know for future not to panic so soon lol. Also I decided that the next best solution should it happen again is to set up email notifications until things resolve :)

superstarchar8:

I can see mine now. Have you tried again? Perhaps it was a temporary system glitch.

Yes , Just checked and mine is working again. Thanks.

Yes must have been.