Off-topic posts - page 42

Hello, what's wrong ?, help me please...

Dimitry Trader:
Hello, what's wrong ?, help me please...

Hello,

You must write it to author of your indicator.

how to get MetaTrader Market Financials Real Trading Account

Michael Uduak:
how to get MetaTrader Market Financials Real Trading Account
Not a broker, no real trading accounts

Hi,

My review on mql5 : just a waste of time !

Let's take TDI indicator

Number of TDI code lines on ProRealTime platform : 20 lines

Number of TDI code lines on cTrader platform : 78 lines

Number of code lines on TradingView : 36 lines

Number of code lines on TDI on MQL5 platform : 356 lines

No comment ...

Aceman123:
.......This is exactly the reason why FX will NEVER be taken seriously by anyone as a legit investment.

The problem is that its an open market, no government or central regulation to companies involve in FX trading activities, that is why it is important that you choose brokers that has known good reputation and it is much safer to open accounts on brokers under US, Australian, EU or FSA regulation. MQL has been in this business for years and they have good reputation but lately it seems that there are more problems in their payment system. I believe its not that hard to add new payment system as long that you are a legit company and have the needed documentary requirements, management should come up a permanent solution to this problem otherwise the reputation they build for years will be gone and members will lost its trust.    

way My Ac Blocked

As a novice trader, how can I operate MT4?

hellocan you help me someway i have very good arrows indicator who can open and close trade when arrows coming and i want make it ea and trading time 10-22. and it open only 0.25 lots allways
i think this ea be so good if somebody can make if from my custom indicator

MetaQuotes:

New article Payments and payment methods is published:

Author: MetaQuotes