Off-topic posts - page 136

please i have been trying to create an ea but each time i get this error message from them on MGQL5
'iBands' - wrong parameters count Nero EA.mq5 137 16
   built-in: int iBands(const string,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES,int,int,double,int) Nero EA.mq5 137 16
'iBands' - wrong parameters count Nero EA.mq5 138 17
   built-in: int iBands(const string,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES,int,int,double,int) Nero EA.mq5 138 17
'iBands' - wrong parameters count Nero EA.mq5 139 16

R0bot:

Hi,

Why are there only 9 brokers for MT5 here https://www.metatrader5.com/en/find-broker ?
I lost my password for my account on my MT5 platform, how can I recover?

OLUWAGBEMIGA DEMEHIN #:
I lost my password for my account on my MT5 platform, how can I recover?
  • If you are about your trading account so ask your broker for support.
  • If you are about Community tab of Metatrader so fill it with your forum login and forum native password. Your login is demehingbengapromise because
    the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/demehingbengapromise
  • If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
    https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Hi just need some help or advise please . i have opened a MT$ demo account and installed a robot to it. Now i want to get a live account and when i go through the process it gets to waiting and nothing at all happens iv be left it for a long time still nothing .Not sure what im doing wrong , or if this is even the right place to ask ?

1109625850 #:
Hi just need some help or advise please . i have opened a MT$ demo account and installed a robot to it. Now i want to get a live account and when i go through the process it gets to waiting and nothing at all happens iv be left it for a long time still nothing .Not sure what im doing wrong , or if this is even the right place to ask ?

MetaQuotes-Demo account is mainly used to update MT5 to new beta build and to test beta builds; and accounts (demo or live/real) from the brokers are used for trading or testing.
So, you should find the broker to open live/real account.

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • Carl Schreiber
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

Hi,

1. To be able to connect to my demo account (created at the Fusion Markets broker) for MT5, I must download/install the MT5 file from https://fusionmarkets.com/Platforms/Metatrader-5 and not from the official MetaTrader 5 website.

2. The reason received from Fusion Markets broker is:

The primary difference between the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) file from the Fusion Markets website and the one from the official MetaTrader 5 website is the pre-configuration for brokerage services.

The MT5 file from Fusion Markets is pre-configured with Fusion Markets' server settings.

This means that once you install the platform, it will automatically connect to Fusion Markets' trading servers without the need for manual configuration.

Using the version from Fusion Markets is usually more convenient if you intend to trade with us, as it simplifies the setup process and ensures compatibility with our trading services.

3. Questions:

3.1 Is it okay to install MT5 from the website of the Fusion Markets broker ?

For me, it seems strange to install an application, such as MT5, from another site and not from the official site of MetaTrader 5.

3.2 With MT5 from the official MetaTrader 5 website I was able to connect a demo account from Pepperstone broker. Why Fusion Markets broker does not work the same as Pepperstone ?

I have Mac , MT5 , and I want to install MQL5 robot haw that?

عذبة الاخلاق #:

I have Mac , MT5 , and I want to install MQL5 robot haw that?

How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

Hey Everyone, please I’m new here, I need help! If anyone is online , I’ll be happy to learn one or two things about trading! Ty