Off-topic posts - page 120

@Guy Verwey #: Sorry I dont believe I worded things correctly, as it was specifically about the MT5 VPS and whether it can assist with my current EA(I thought I had posted in a thread about the MT5 VPS?). I have an EA (TradeManager).  I know it runs on a VPS fine, even remotely picks up the trades if setup on the VPS and my desktop. I was wondering specifically for the MT5 VPS thats built into MT5.  As fas as I know the MT5 VPS does not require one to login with the remote desktop app (which I have used in the past and is incredibly slow for me). I believe the MT5 VPS is synced with the desktop setup via a few clicks?

So the query is regarding the VPS, and whether I can place my pending order (or market order for that matter) trade on TradeManager, setting a TP1 and a TP2. At that point click 'sync' with the MT5 platform, and then my EA can manage my targets from that point on the VPS, safe in the event of power cuts etc? Usually I would place two trades just as you suggest, but I would like to use my current EA which has a feature for multiple TP's which would achieve the same as long as I can keep it running.

Your question is VPS related but cannot be answered fully as a pure VPS question!

Your EA may or may not work as you expect via MetaQuotes Virtual hosting. Only the author/coder will be able to help you answer that question.

Any questions related to 3rd party or Market products should be discussed with the author, either via the Market product's Comments section or privately with the author.

The forum can only be used for general purpose discussions about products or signal services, not for specifics.

Please, I need a competent trader to help me ?

@Okezie JC #: Please, I need a competent trader to help me ?
Consider hiring one in the Freelance section. However a competent trader will not be cheap.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Hello everyone, I want to ask if now when I buy an indicator or expect on mpl5, I am forced to log in to my account, right?

So when I give something to someone else, I also have to log in to my account. Is there another way to avoid having to log in to my account because I have a lot of information that I don't want to reveal.

@RoyalBean #: Hello everyone, I want to ask if now when I buy an indicator or expect on mpl5, I am forced to log in to my account, right? So when I give something to someone else, I also have to log in to my account. Is there another way to avoid having to log in to my account because I have a lot of information that I don't want to reveal.
  1. It is considered bad manners to hijack other users topics for your own off-topic questions.
  2. Yes, you have to be logged on to your MQL5 Community account to be able to use the Market products purchased under that community account.
  3. It is a violation of the Market rules to share market products with other users. It is for your personal use only. If you violate those rules you could end up having your account banned.
  4. Don't ever share your Community account credentials with others. That is also a violation of the rules.

How to start trade

I'm new on mt5 Why is the platform preventing me from accessing login via the broker keeps saying for problem see broker yet I have been using it demo for some  time now I take a real acc I have this issue

@3283848 #: I'm new on mt5 Why is the platform preventing me from accessing login via the broker keeps saying for problem see broker yet I have been using it demo for some  time now I take a real acc I have this issue

Then, please contact the broker, just as message is indicating.

Sergey Golubev #: You can unsubscribe to this channel, and after that - you may change the settings in your profile :
Please I need your help I forgot my password I need to resend it again please and please 🙏 Thanks.