Off-topic posts - page 102

Jeremiah Akor #:
I am a beginner, i download indicator but it went to expert advisor terminal what can i do ?
Ask the author of this indicator for support.

Fishing in my account for the amount of 20 u ss, how do I transfer it to my personal account?

Sergey Golubev #:
You can unsubscribe to this channel, and after that - you may change the settings in your profile :

The payment system reported an error while processing the payment.
Please check the entered data and sufficiency of funds on your account.
You can also select another payment method.

If the error persists, please contact the technical support team.

Error details:

Payment canceled

Choose a different payment method
Back to product page

zaki.1400 #:
Fishing in my account for the amount of 20 u ss, how do I transfer it to my personal account?

Contact your broker for withdrawal.

I accidentally deposit to the demo account I didn't have a broker so what can I do

Kamohelo Mofokeng #: I accidentally deposit to the demo account I didn't have a broker so what can I do

It is not possible to "accidentality deposit to the demo account". You can only fund a real account with an established contract with a broker.

So, please explain your situation in more detail if you need advice.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It is not possible to "accidentality deposit to the demo account". You can only fund a real account with an established contract with a broker.

So, please explain your situation in more detail if you need advice.

I sent a pic that's where the money is at

@Kamohelo Mofokeng #: I sent a pic that's where the money is at

That is not a "deposit to the demo account". You have funded your MQL5 Community account which is used to buy Market products, or subscribe to Signals, or hire Freelance coders, or use the VPS services.

Normally you can only withdraw "earned" money from the community account.

So, if you did this in error, then you will have to contact the Service Desk, and explain the situation and ask for a refund.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Can I deposit in INR

I made a deposit by way of an error in the MQL5 services 10, how can I recover it?

Auto-translated by moderator.