Purchased indicator; Unable to download. Not reflecting on the terminal

I have rented an indicator. However, I am unable to install it. Have logged into the MT4 terminal and my purchased tab shows nothing and no file is geeting downloaded on the system, I get this message " Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (mql4buy) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.You might need to install other software to open this address.". Please help

Hi_9911883837:
I have rented an indicator. However, I am unable to install it. Have logged into the MT4 terminal and my purchased tab shows nothing and no file is geeting downloaded on the system, I get this message " Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (mql4buy) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.You might need to install other software to open this address.". Please help

You need to login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab and make sure you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer.